Department of Electronics and Communication Engg,
Manipal Institute of Technology,
I obtained Ph.D. degree in image processing from the Télécom ParisTech, University of Paris-Saclay, Paris, France under the guidance of Isabelle Bloch and Florence Rossant. I completed M.S. (Research) degree in signal and image processing from IMT Atlantique, France. I am currently an Associate Professor with the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, India. My research interests include variational methods in image segmentation, action recognition, and deep learning methods for scene understanding.
I am a recipient of “ISCA Young Scientist Award 2017–2018” by Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), a professional body under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. He was the Joint Secretary, IEEE Mangalore Sub-Section for the year 2019. I am also a recipient of “Young Professional Volunteer Award 2020” by IEEE Mangalore Sub-Section in recognition of his outstanding contribution to IEEE activities.
Received “ISCA Young Scientist Award 2017-18” by Indian Science Congress Association.
- Related Press Coverage: Click here
|Mar 30, 2021||UVid-Net Paper accepted in IEEE-JSTARS!|
|Jan 20, 2021||Honoured to receive “IEEE MSS Young Professional Volunteer Award”|
- IEEE JSTARSUVid-Net: Enhanced Semantic Segmentation of UAV Aerial Videos by Embedding Temporal InformationIEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing 2021
- RSC Adv.Thread integrated smart-phone imaging facilitates early turning point colorimetric assay for microbesRSC Advances 2020
- IEEE AccessWeed Density and Distribution Estimation for Precision Agriculture Using Semi-Supervised LearningIEEE Access 2021
- EURASIP JIVPSegmentation and size estimation of tomatoes from sequences of paired imagesEURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing 2015